Friday 1 August 2014

The Duster Coat | 3 ways to wear














Hi guys!

SO along with a new blog post comes a new youtube channel. (eeeek)
I am soooooooo nervous. Youtube has been something I have wanted to do for the past
6 years. That's the longest ive ever wanted to do anything in my life.
SO I grew a pair and my first (really short) video is now up.
So to see these 3 outfits in action wearing this duster coat from primark
head on over to my channel here
Hope you enjoy and do excuse my not so great editing I'm getting used to it
and my laptop was having none of it. 

L
xo

Find me in all my other places.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo