Saturday 16 August 2014

DIY | Bedroom Interior - Bedside Table











I am slowly but surely putting my room together after a good few weeks.
I'm far too much of a perfectionist and cant settle on things like pieces of furniture or cushions.
However I came across a few images of these old crates being used for storage in wardrobes 
and as coffee tables. So after searching all over the internet for them I spotted them walking by a florist.
Another good place to get them would be vegetable and wine merchants as most of their goods get delivered in boxes like there. Mine cost 15 euro.
So I gave it a quick painting and filled it with some old bottles I have been holding on to for months waiting to use them somewhere. (I also stole a few flowers from mams garden ssssh)
and there you have it a really cheap and cute bedside table! 

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for updates! 

L
xo 

crate//florist
magazine rack//local gift shop
bed cover//primark
cushions // (l-r) Marrakesh, Primark, Primark, Dunnes Stores


Find me other places!






2 comments:

  1. This is just so cute and chic, i love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute & very clever xx
    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo