Saturday 22 September 2012

Winter yet?..

Hi..

I showed you guys this jacket I got in urban outfitters a few weeks ago and realised
I actually never showed you it on me. I have been kind of living in it at the moment
as it's starting to get colder but still not cold enough  to wear a big coat. 
Oddly enough I love cold weather mainly because autumn winter collections
are, for me, more interesting and the colour palette is more wearable.
I also live for big coats, hats, scarves and gloves. eeep!

I've been doing my best to keep up to date with all the S/S 13 collections.
So jealous of anybody who was lucky enough to get into some of the shows.
What I would do to live in London right now!
If any of you guys did get to some of the shows and have a blog post
on it, please do leave it in a comment, would LOVE to have a read.

OH, I also haven't bought an item of clothing in over 2 weeks!! 
This is so unlike me. I'm resisting the temptation to online shop
by staying away from the computers in college.
I feel like I may crack this week though. eeek.

I will let you know If I do ;)

Hope you are having a nice weekend,

L xo





Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Topshop
Belt: Primark

:)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore the dress!!

    Would be a pleasure if you visit me too :)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great:)!!

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look - the dress is fab. Havent seen that in Toppers :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress - I really want it in the other colour they have!

    Looks like the jacket was a worthy investment! It looks great =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress! That was really great on you!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool, great inspiration. You really know what you're doing :)


    Visit/follow each other
    www.thepileofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, wow, you have so pretty style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo