Monday 24 September 2012

OOTN: Disco Pants and Knuckle Dusters

Happy Monday!

Day one of the week over and I am wrecked, even though 
I've only been sitting through workshops all day.
I've been home now for about 4 hours and haven't done any
college work whatsoever. so so lazy.
So I thought I would sneak in an outfit post.

I had this on last Thursday night. Practically my 
first night out since coming back to college.
It's not overly exciting because yet again I am head
to toe in black. I just cant help it!

One of my friends is actually selling these little McQueen lookalike 
knuckle clutch bags. They are so incredibly handy for nights out 
and fit everything you really need. I've been looking for one
of these for AGES. Ever since the McQueen ones came out.
However, These are a fraction of the price.
The come in a range of colours so If you want to take a look 
you can see them here 
I know her very well so I can assure she is 100% legit
and she sends them out fairly snappy.

L xo 





Top: Primark
Bralet: Topshop
Pants: American Apparel 
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Ebay


:)

24 comments:

  1. What's not to adore here!Perfect,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! You have such a great blog :)
    I'm following :)

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg that clutch is so amazing.. Glad I clicked your comment and ended up on your blog and oh yeah, decided to follow you! You don't have to do the same lol. Btw, I just post up my final batch of LFW shots I took, fab street style shots guaranteed, it was sort of my Tommy Ton moment, well at least in my head that is hahaa.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/09/lfw-ss13-part-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I really like your style, and the pictures are wonderful. I'm following you now, please check out my blog and follow me to if you like it :)

    xxx

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe disco pants really suit you! Just checking out ebay now for that skull clutch - its super cool!

    xx Aishling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! love the bag:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the disco pants are amaaazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great rings and clutch!
    Check out my new blog:http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got some disco pants for my bday and haven't taken them off since. Love the clutch as well, very alexander mcqueen!

    Lovely blog by the way, I would love to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome disco pants girl, but I'm especially loving that stunning clutch!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cool!!!
    xx




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blouse! I love the leggings though but American Apparel always are a bit too pricey for me :(
    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that knuckled pouch! Like your outfit.
    Following you now.. ;)
    follow back. thank you....

    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bralet looks lovely with the sheer top x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this entire outfit is flawless !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the disco pants!!!!!!!!

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing and I love your pants :)
    You have a lovely blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit!
    Im obsessed with black, borderline goth!
    Love this bag too!! so cool!!

    Coral
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo