Friday 21 September 2012

Red Bows

Hi

Just finished what felt like the shortest week at college ever!
This is literally the first time I have sat down and looked at my blog.
I didn't even get to have a proper lunch break this week.
Took a few outfit posts though so they are on the way :)

Anywho, This is what I wore today at college.
Have you seen enough of these shorts yet?
I LIVE in them.
I do wash them I promise.
Need to get a new pair.


I'm about to run out the door so I have to make this quick,
Have a good weekend,

Talk Soon,

L xo





Jumper: H and M
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Shutterbug
Belt: Primark

:)

5 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on the shirt!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shorts and print on your shirt :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro i pantaloncini!
    Visita il mio blog se vuoi!
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo