Saturday 1 June 2013

New In: Shutterbug Vintage

Ello!
This week I went on a little adventure to Kilkenny and
stopped in one of my favourite vintage shops called Shutterbug.
It was actually my first visit to the shop as I normally buy from their
Facebook Page. The shop is absolutely beautiful and the stock is amazing!
I wanted nearly everything but limited myself to just 2 pieces but I will most
definitely be going back sometime soon. The girls who worked there 
were incredibly helpful and made this hidden gem of a shop even easier to
call one of my most favourite places like ever.

Enjoy the pics,
Talk Soon,

L
xo 











2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful items, jealous!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging by these pieces I'd be going back too!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo