Monday 1 April 2013

Insta-Week

This weeks Insatgram post is a little delayed
as it was a bank holiday weekend/ Easter and I was
away with family and what not so I'm only after getting home.
If you would like You can follow me on instagram here.

Also, If you guys would take a quick second to follow me on Bloglovin here.
Just in case the whole google friend connect thing isn't going to stick around.

Hope you all had a Great weekend,
Talk Soon,
L
xo 













design work // doodles // MUA constellation//
cute traffic lights //  getting my make up done // photoshoot set //
pizza // outfit details // Innovation awards // 
Barry M Raspberry // easter treats //


  



1 comment:

  1. I love your sketches and doodles. I like your blog x
    http://thewishliststyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo