Friday 5 April 2013

Dusk To Dawn In Motel - Daytime




A few of my fave pieces from motel this week. 
Seeing as it is spring (even though it doesn't seem like it. Hello Snow) 
I thought I would put together a daytime outfit. 
I love love love this playsuit and paired with lace shorts and Dr martens 
it makes it a little less girly.

Another reason why I love this outfit is that you can easily go from day to night
by throwing on a pair of heels and a leather jacket. Easy. 

If you guys would like a little discount off Motel goodies
enter my code 'lisalou' at checkout for a handy 20% off.
Not bad.

Talk Soon,
L
xo






4 comments:

  1. That Zatchel is amazing! Wish I had a money tree in my backyard.. X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the dress and the bag! Great selection,lovely post...you made me discovered something new! Thank you! Check out my blog as well, hope you enjoy it:

    http://morgirunsaway.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The satchel and the dress are so cute, love the colors.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. love that playsuit!


    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo