Thursday 4 April 2013

A little Less Formal






Before you ask no I have not been living in this jumper all week.
I decided to show you a less dressed up way to wear it.
It was incredibly hard to get photos as it's so so windy and in most
shots my hair was all over the place and my knickers were on show.
Also, (if you haven't already) Meet Benny. The dog.

L
xo

jumper // Zara
Skirt // Topshop
Boots // Topshop

**

To make reading my blog and everyone else's super easy
you can follow me on bloglovin heeeere  






5 comments:

  1. Love your boots - and your lil doggie of course :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Vintage Leather Biker Jacket via Fashion Union

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper - the colours look so nice together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jumper is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benny the dog is adorable!!:D And I like your jumper too, honey.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and your jumper!
    Follow me and I will follow u back)
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo