Monday 31 March 2014

The Boyfriend Jean // H & M










H & M has done very well. I have been searching for a perfect pair of boyfriend jeans
for absolutely aaages. These are very raw and rough pictures but I couldn't wait to put them up.
I was lounging around the house today in a hoody sans make up and thought why not.(hence no face)
For 40 euro I think they are pretty affordable and a full styling post will be up in the 
foreseeable future. 

Don't forget you can follow me for more pics and updates on

L
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo