Sunday 2 March 2014

Urban Solstice // Handmade Jewelry //







I have recently come across a gorgeous jewelry brand based in Detroit.

Urban Solstice is all about modern, minimalist jewelry made from quality goods.

Using semiprecious stones, natural gemstones, and precious metals, Katelyn (The Designer), ensures everything is handmade and even makes custom jewelry if you have anything in mind and want get in contact with her.

Above are a few of my favourite pieces available on her etsy page which you can find here. (The last ring is my fave fave)


ALSO For you guys, Katelyn has kindly given me a code which you can use to get yourselves 15% off any of her designs on her page.
So at checkout just enter DRESSEDDAMSEL and your discount
will be put through.
L
xo
You can find Urban Solstice on their Etsy Page ,Instagram  and Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo