Saturday 4 August 2012

New In: Topshop, Primark and Mac

Such a busy week, I apologise for my lack of blogging.
It's races week where I live and work and traffic and the whole city really has just been mental,
It's hard to get anything done. Today though I managed to make a trip into town early enough to avoid traffic
and picked up a few bits. I also got my make up done in Mac. 
I never really get my make up done to just go out but I had to buy new foundation and thought
I might aswell just get it done while I'm there.
The Mac artist persuaded me do go for a red lip even though I feel like it wont last as
it's only 4 pm now and I wont be going out til 9. eeeek.

I have gone a little crazy lately with spending money, Sometimes being paid weekly is a curse.
I'm supposed to be saving for college, a car and a camera.... NOT gonna happen.

The outfit (which is on a mannequin and not floating mid air) was what I wore today.
I got changed into my comfy clothes before I had a chance to take a pic. so lazy.

Anywho, 

Talk Soon,

L xo











My make up :)






Bralet: Topshop sale
Jeggings: Primark
Jersey Skirt: Topshop
2 Tees: Primark
Foundation: Studio Tech
Eyeshadow: all that glitters
Socks: Topshop

:)



22 comments:

  1. Love your bralet! I wish I had top shop in my town...

    http://wishfulthinkergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE YOUR MAKE-UP ! love the top !!

    Bisous from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! the purple jacket with leather collar is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the mac make up :)
    xo
    Anastasia♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your make up! You're very beautiful!
    I would love to follow each other :)

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great taste. love that purple top

    new follower <3

    love from nyc,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lilac striped bralet. and you look absolutely stunning. wish i had lips like yours! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pants and belt. such a great design..

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad your back and love your finds!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the cropped top, the color and prints are so cute! You are so beautiful dear, love your make up ! Following u now on GFC and bloglovin, lets keep in touch and have a lovely week


    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adoe ton maquillage!!!Super!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog style and has everything I like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice items and such a pretty make up look <3

    Love your blog: I'm your new follower on GFC & Bloglovin!

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow your make up looks so pretty! Your frilly socks are also super cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Topshop striped cropped top is beyond cute!!!



    Stop by!
    http://hereaway.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/XtiffanychenX

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it, it´s simple and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. those pants are so cute! LOVE the striped crop top as well. lovely images!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely finds. Wouldn't mind adding them to my wardrobe. xA

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that purple top! Plus your eye makeup looks absolutely stunning, I love getting my makeup done at the department store makeup counters :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blog, followed ! would you mind checking mine out? maybe we could follow eachother?

    xoxo
    diamondanchorss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love what you bough! I have the Topshop skirt and wear it all the time. That purple top is such a nice colour as well :) x
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo