Friday 10 August 2012

New In and OOTD: Surprises, Shutterbug and Sunshine

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi

Sorry I have been away for a few days but Ireland has actually had some sun!
Seeing as we don't get it very often (maybe a few days a year) I was out in it without
any electrical device. 
It's really weird having any kind of hot weather here, and I am so incapable of dressing in it.
It just confuses me. I'm so used to tights and coats, bare legs midday is just mental for me!

However I didn't let that stop me from venturing outwards and doing more shopping!
Somebody please stop me from spending. 
After this week i'm done. (lies)

So I did get a few bits. My mum actually got me this top and I was surprised how much I liked it. 
Also I bought this adorable lil skirt from Shutterbug which I havnt worn yet but hopefully I will soon.

I FINALLY got American Apparel Disco Pants. eeep. I know they are
crazy expensive but they are deffo worth it.
Mine are a size S which is approx a uk 8-10 in case anyone is wondering.

Ok enough talk,
Enjoy the photos, 
Talk Soon,

L xo 











Ring: Primark
Top: Tk Maxx
Floral Skirt: Shutterbug
Disco Pants: American Apparel 
Belt: Primark
Black Jersey Skirt: Topshop

:)


14 comments:

  1. Love your top! The back detailing is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the top! And I'm very jealous of your new disco pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt is very pretty and love the black pants! I really need some new ones.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ring. It's so cute! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt and I'm thinking of the AA dupes too

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the things you got :) so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ring (: Doesn't look like primark at all. I'm looking for aa disco pants dupes. I really love them but currently cannot justify it!

    getbeautyblogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your purchases, specially the Primark ring!! :)
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. La bague est tres belle!J'aime beaucoup

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pieces. The bow ring is so cute! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ireland sounds beautiful! Love that cute ring by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice beautiful dress!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo