Monday 12 May 2014

Review // Mallzee App













So after a minor life disaster last week when I dropped my phone down the toilet
I have since recovered all my apps on a different one and everything is back to normal. (phew)
One app I recently downloaded is Mallzee. It is a personal shopping app for your phone or tablet.
It didn't take me long to get used to it and definitely will be keeping it ( I clear out my unused apps every so often) 

It's a bit like tinder for clothes. Swipe right if you like swipe left if you don't. 
Mallzee remembers your taste the more you use it the better results you get. It also stores your liked items so can easily access and buy them later. You can also specifically search for an item if you are looking for something in particular. (lifesaver) There is a large range of brands available from ASOS, Topshop, Motel and Urban Outfitters so you will definitely come across something you will like.
Another interesting feature is that you can instantly share your finds with your friends who also have the app. to get their vital opinion of course. 

Mallzee is a growing app with lots of potential. 
It is quickly becoming one of my most used and you can get 
yours by clicking HERE or searching in your app store.

Let me know if you download it and want to become friends! 

L
xo 


To get more updates and what not you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo