Sunday 9 March 2014

Paper White




I am so pale! Please excuse my pastiness but no amount of editing will help.
A few weeks ago I did a shoot with my friend Sarah ( who is an mua and youtuber ,check out her pages here and here
The lipstick I'm wearing is fixed on drama by mac and I am so obsessed with it. 
Unfortunately it is sold out everywhere and I am praying they get it back in soon! 

L
xo

Hat: // H&M
Fur Collar // Topshop
Leather Jacket // Topshop
Kimono // Shutterbug
Alegra boots // Topshop

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram and Twitter!



2 comments:

  1. Love all black outfit! http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat, I am looking forward to get one. You look very pretty!


    http://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo