Saturday 21 December 2013

New In







Just a few new little bits I've found a few days ago. 
I've been stocking up quite a bit on black clothes. No surprise there really, but seeing
as it is winter, I have an excuse. I am obsessed with the leather skirt. (not real leather)
It's soooo comfy and is actually a nice alternative to the famous Zara skort that oh so many
people have.

L
xo


top//primark
printed dress//a wear
black shift dress//primark
black v neck dress//dunnes stores
leather skirt//primark 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo