Monday 8 October 2012

Welly Season

Ello :)

Sorry I didn't do any posts last week but I was stuck with a flu/cold and 
If I wasn't in college I was sleeping.
However, I am back.

Quick outfit post wearing this coat I got in a Zara Sale in Amsterdam 
last march. It was only 20 euro reduced from 100 ish. STEAL.
It's SO SO comfy and I will be living in it walking to and from college.

Also It's been pouring rain here for a few days and I found my boots
that I've had for aaages. 
They are the closest things I have to wellys (wellingtons incase people thing im just being odd)

Anywho I'm off to do some college work.
I have an important deadline Thursday so there will be no sleep until then.

Talk soon,

L xo





Coat: Zara 
Boots: New Look
Dress: Primark 

:)

10 comments:

  1. great post!beautiful.
    really nice blog.wanna follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, the coat looks so cosy :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!


    If you have time, please check out my blog, thank you :)

    Helen
    X

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat looks very cosy, I love Zara coats, the quality and longevity of their products is really outstanding. Love how you've styled this outfit, in fact, I adore your style and your blog altogether! You have gained yourself a new follower!

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coat is amazing, I really like it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coat:)! Let's follow each other via bloglovin? Would mean a lot to me <3

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute, I really like the cardigan :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute and comfy!

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better, try to stay warm. Love the coat btw.
    If you have time, I would love for you to visit my blog, since I am fairly new at this and am trying to get a little more traffic in my blog. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, can we follow each other?

    Thank you so much, hope you have a lovely day

    Stylejourneys.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo