Tuesday 31 July 2012

OOTD: Breaking Things

I didn't get to post last week because when I finally got my days off work, my laptop broke. sad face.
It's fixed now BUT i'm busy working. Off the weekend though. yuss.
I thought that I would just quickly show you an outfit I had on last week. 
Sorry for the crappy lighting, we are having terrible weather. Constant rain and wind and no sun
so i'm stuck indoors.

I still haven't managed to sort out my tripod problem and my camera was being balanced on 
a banana for these photos. Worked surprisingly well I think.
I also have no make up on and my hair is just washed. I look ill. oops.

Talk Soon,

L xo





Blazer: Primark
Jumper: Topshop
Shorts: Shutterbug
Belt: Primark

:)

12 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit, looking stylish!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE JUMPER! And your shorts :)


    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look!!!! i just followed your beautiful blog!

    If you have time, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post! and i hope you follow my blog back. <3

    kisses from Manila..

    xx Dannah

    FASHION IS THE SWEETEST FORM OF ART

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style! stop by sometime love x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, the shorts look so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool casual stylish look. loving your blog btw. your outfit is great

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love your blog! Your so talented! :)

    Check out my blog?

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo