Tuesday, 30 December 2014

OOTN | New Years Eve






Happy almost new year!!
I thought I would quickly show you what I plan on wearing 
tomorrow night. This beaaauuuutiful sequin dress from Folkster
has been patiently waiting to get a good night out.
I normally wouldn't wear such high heels with this dress but as the coat
is quite long I thought I would get away with it. The coat is also very light so 
I probably will be leaving it on most of the night.

Hope you guys have an amazing night where ever you end up 
and I will talk to you all in the new year.

L
xo

duster coat // new look 
dress // folkster
shoes // zara


OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:








4 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Wishing you all the best for 2015 :)
    - Grace xx

    P.S. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow if you feel so inclined? <3
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunner Lisa, that dress is just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous website, such a nice article because we like this, Stylish Outfits are very beautiful, thanks for share this post. http://fashionbridesmaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress and Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high

    content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo