Wednesday 8 October 2014

OOTD | Green









I LOVE THIS COAT!
I have been living in it recently mainly because it's massive
and I can fit my entire life underneath it.
I picked up these caaauute velvet-ish pants from Primark recently and I is in laaaav.
They actually just look like plain black trousers from afar but have a slight green hounds-tooth esque  print on it.
Everything is a little green in this post actually but at least its not all black.
I can slowly see those reliable all black outfits creeping back in to my life. Hellooooo Winter.

L
x



coat // primark
jumper // H&M
pants // primark
shoes // topshop 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning girl! So chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo