Wednesday 26 December 2012

'Tis The Season


Ello!

Since I got home I decided that I needed to take a small break, catch up
with friends, do some more college work and visit family. 
SO, I decided to write a little post. I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas day
and are enjoying the rest of your holidays. I had thought of doing
a Christmas day outfit post but I ended up spending half the day in  my pajamas so
that wouldn't have been too exciting.

I have been spending the past 2 days browsing all the sales online.
Kind of disappointing this year I think. Haven't gone mad buying things at all.
Anybody get anything nice? or know of any good online shops that have sales?

I will be back very very soon with some new posts.
(eeeep)

L

xo








6 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! :)
    You have cool blog!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute christmas decorations over your place - love them!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back? :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics :)

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh so festive! hope you had a lovely christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo