Sunday 30 December 2012

Next year I promise...





Hi,

I decided to round up what my favourite outfits were for the year.
Looking at all the pictures I've noticed a few things,
I have a very muted colour palette, I have a repetitive pose
and you cant see my face. ever really.

SO, next year I promise,

1. To blog more
2. To wear more colour (no promise here actually but i'll try)
3. To possibly look at the camera sometimes?
4. To completely organise my life ( I got messy and lazy this year)

Anyone made any resolutions?
 I never actually make them but this year I thought why not.
Hope you guys have a great new years and I guess I will see you next year?

xo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits! Happy new year


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style, do you get any inspiration from anywhere? and which are your fave shops!?
    thanks
    millie-may@blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really get any inspiration from any specific places Millie. I guess just reading other peoples blogs. I love Zara and topshop, as well as primark and urban outfitters. :) x

      Delete
  3. So simple yet so nice!

    If you have time take a look at my blog as well. :)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo