Friday, 29 July 2011

Long time no see.

First of all I would like to apologize for my serious lack of blogging. I have been working so much and just haven't had the time. Secondly, Helloo to all my new followers. Thank you so much and I promise I will try to post more regularly when I get time off work. I've been reading all your comments and looking at all your blogs too :)

So this week has been rough, to say the least. Had been working day in day out and finally when I almost reach my days off, I get sick. My Doctor told me I had tonsillitis and to stay in bed for a few days. Not fun. So instead of enjoying my time off I spent 4 days cooped up indoors like a living infection. However, I'm feeling ever so slightly better and found the energy to write as I didn't want to leave you guys hanging any longer.

I haven't really had the chance to do much shopping or to really leave my house but I did order a skirt from Topshop that came a few days ago aaand I also bought new shoes. ( I have an addiction)
My camera has been playing up a lot lately so my photos lack basic quality. I've been saving up for a new canon which I cannot wait to get my hands on. Expect far better posts when that happens. eeek.

I actually love this skirt. It has a cute faux leather waistband that goes well with the lace. After trying on the skirt I realised it came with pockets. Pockets! I love pockets. Their so handy when your out and about and don't want to have the hassle of tagging along a huge sack we like to call handbags. So yes, oddly enough, these pockets kinda made my day. I don't think i'm the only one this happens to though or am I?










Shirt: Primark
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Some random shop I came across 
that I cannot remember the name of.

...

Enjoy your weekend :)

L xo

19 comments:

  1. Loves the texture of the shirt and the skirt!

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit! I love it!
    Can't wait to read some more posts from you!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail on the skirt!
    Love, Flo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes
    and the skirt is so cute

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures look amazing!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance!
    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're forgiven, sometimes real life gets in the way. Love this ensemble.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos and blog! I've bookmarked you. :)
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of the shirt! :)
    Your blog is so amazing, shall we follow each other? ;)

    xx

    www.jessicasofienielsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shoes! Perfect for fall!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty skirt! love the look.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit!

    So simple but chic at the same time.

    Love it.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    onto animated musings

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi lisa,
    your photos are so clean, with love for the details, we like that a lot! you have a really cool blog! +1 follower^^ would be so nice if you'd stop by on our blog :)

    best wishes, melle and sasa
    http://mel-sa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your skirt, gorgeous x

    http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty outfit! Love our style! Thanks for sharing! Newest follower here!
    xoxo Lizbeth
    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the lace skirt :)
    you have such great posts, it's a shame you don't post very much :D
    Hope we'll read each other, Karla :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. HEEEY :)
    nice blog, really love it. Great post!
    wanna follow each other?
    kisses and hugs from lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo